Thank you Craft Eccentrics for nominating me! I feel surprised and truly honored that my blog is well received, especially because I just recently started to blog my WIP’s, and secondly, i feel very blessed that you think it is good enough to nominate for an award! 🙂
Luckily you can find what the award is about when you Google it 🙂 Basically the Liebster award is a chance to learn about other bloggers and find new and interesting blogs. It also helps to show appreciation of other blogs.
The rules differ from site to site but the rules that go with this nomination are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog
2. Display the pink Liebster Award in your post
3. Answer the questions I posted
5. Nominate 10 other bloggers with up to 200 followers and inform them by commenting on their blog or contacting them
6. Write ten questions for the bloggers you nominate
OK so here are my answers to Craft Eccentrics questions:
What is your favorite sport?
I am not a big sporty person – but I run from time to time and like motor racing
Do you play it or are you a spectator/official/supporter?
So running I do myself, my hubby races the motor and I am his biggest groupie and team captain 🙂
What type of house do you live in?
I live in a semi detached villa dated from the 30-ies, the type of houses I love since I was young!
If you drink wine do you like red, white or sparkling? If not, what is your favorite drink?
I like all wines, depending on the season and from time to time a nice smooth and soft single malt whiskey.
What is your favorite program on TV?
That varies per season – but I guess Criminal Minds together with MadMen. Furthermore Most of the time we tune in to National Geography or Discovery. Love nature – it brings peace and calm…
Have you ever lived in a country other than the one where you live now? If so, which one?
Nope – I am a real Dutchie
Who is the most important person in your life and why?
At the moment that is my guy – my hubby, my friend, my mate. And why? because I can share all with him, my thoughts, my happiness, my sadness and we support each other in all we do. So that is respect all over to each other.
What is your favorite flower?
I basically have two or three so I give you my top 3. I love roses (all but yellow), lily (fleur-de-luce) and sword lilies.
Would you ever sell up everything and go back-packing around the world?
I often think I would, I like to think I would – but then again – I would miss too much of what I love at home… The world is the perfect holiday destination, as long as I am able to get back home 🙂
Is there a craft you haven’t tried but would love to? If not, what is your favorite craft?
Never thought of it like that… but now you’ve asked me… I think welding gold, making juwelry. For now, I love painting (oil paint), knitting and crochet. I feel it gives me moments to relax from the hectic and busy live.
So my questions for my nominees:
- where do you live (as I noticed this goed around the globe:)) ?
- why do you blog? and what do you blog about mostly?
- who do you consider to be your role model?
- what is your profession?
- what is your hobby?
- what is your craft and can you place a picture of your favorite creation?
- what is your main source for inspiration?
- are you a beer or a wine person (once studied parents of friends together with a friend of mine, and believe me wine or beer are different types of people – both fun though, but different :))
- what kind of restaurants do you like to go to?
- are you a car person? please name your favorite car if money is not an issue
My Nominations are:
- Crunchy Crochet
- Missy’s Crafty Mess
- Sea View Reviews.
- B*A*M! Crafts
- The Handmade Handmaiden
- A Crafters Journey
- Sticks and Spoons
- Elisabeth Andree
- Suyu Handmade
- Could do worse
Of course participation is optional but it would be awesome if you give it a go!